European Network of Qualitative Inquiry
The European Network for Qualitative Inquiry (ENQI) has been created by and for qualitatively oriented researchers and sympathizing stakeholders to
- stimulate collaboration and exchange between qualitative researchers
- create opportunities for networking,
- enhance the visibility of qualitative research projects,
- strengthen the level of expertise in qualitative research
- increase the quality of qualitative research projects
The initiative was launched in the slipstream of the inaugural edition of the European Congress of Qualitative Inquiry, by a group of scientific committee members.
Core activities of the network include:
- the coordination of the European Congress of Qualitative Inquiry
- providing financial support for game changer initiatives
Interested in being part of this network? Please subscribe to our mailing list here.